Thursday, May 11, 2017

Dallas Medical Weight Loss Dcotor - Michael Cherkassky, M.D. 02


Dallas Medical Weight Loss Dcotor - Michael Cherkassky, M.D. 01 Q: Did you have any side effects from the weight loss plan or weight loss medication? Connie: No, not really because actually, I started with very positive determination. Yes, I started with very positive determination. I felt comfortable, I felt good and I said, "This is it. This is it." Q: Before you came to the Dallas weight loss practice, what other things have you tried to lose weight? Connie: I tried a lot of things over the counter and actually, they didn't work. Some of them got my heart rate, they just got it-- Oh my God, it was just terrible. I was anxious, I was nervous, I was shaky. With this, ever since I've been, I've been just calm and everything. Yes, sometimes I get a little craving, I just pinch a little bit just to have a taste, you know? But ever since I started with the program, I've been very, very calm. Michael Cherkassky, M.D. 12850 Spurling Road, Suite #110 Dallas TX, 75230 469-434-3380 bestweightlossdoctor.com plus.google.com/+MichaelCherkasskyMDDallas goo.gl/maps/VeizCWod8AJ2 http://flic.kr/p/U7mSuA

Dallas Medical Weight Loss Dcotor - Michael Cherkassky, M.D. 02 posted first on http://weightlossdallastexas.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment